Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey

Guess what,

Hey its jazmin omg can today be any ughhh!!! Ok well yesterday after school I stayed after school for detention and everyone was there it was a fun detention anyways after detention I was with Shanna and we were with gaven and Derek and we were waiting for our rides to come and were were in the back of the cafeteria under the blue tarps and at first we was climbing on the school tarps and it was cool we were like monkeys : ) lol then the school karts there not karts like shopping karts there like golf carts and one of the administrators left it there so me and Shanna got on it and started driving it and it was so muich fun and we almost flipped it over I was scared lol everyone was laughing but like in a cool way hahah I know its retarted but fun then after school we went to Shanna’s house and I almost fought her sister but we settled it but ok now today : ) well today so far has been great like I think it was just really good ok let me tell you I dress comfortable today did my hair like whatever on in the morning I was just chilling but ok at lunch I pierced my friend Rens lip yes I did he wanted it done and I did it but he had a safty pin in it lol I forgot to put the earring in lmao!!! Any who then ok during class I have it with one of my friend matthew which was my last year crush and all class period we was flirting it was so funny im not interested in him but we were.. Reminding that he has a girlfriend which is my best friend SHANNA yes I know but like then after class he walked me to class and he was trying to kiss me and I was like no cause I knew I would feel guilty cause I just would and he was like begging me and so I can make him stop I was like fine I will just lets do it next period and he was like all happy or what not and I asked him why he wanted to kiss me and he old me cause he still have feelings for me so I was like in shock and I told him to stop and idk I don’t know but I told him that I would kiss him next period so we will see what happened and if you wanna know were shanna is this whole time she is in oregan visiting family so theres no way to find out but idk we will see what happened ugh him so scared ok then comment this and tell me what you think I should do : )

Love always
Confused Jazmin

0 comments: