Wednesday, October 21, 2009

: )

Guess what,

Hey whats up its jazmin i havent talked in forever nd really dont feel like saying everything tht happend cuz its so much but let me give u ther headlines ok well when it comes to the boys ughh there so annoying when it comes to school its been good just normal like always boring alote of drama when it comes to home still hell and when it comes to life period its ughhhh! but yea lets just strt off with today well now that i got mylip pierced yes i kno i got it pierced i did it myself and i did my big brothers ricky it looks so good : ) im so happy i been wanting that done and now i got it : ) )))) but yea it swollen though mines is not rickys idk why but i need to clean it so i guess i will today i wore comfortable cloath but still cute i can rock anything lol :) but anywho i hate my next class its biology it is so boring but imma make it fun somehow i have detention after school today 2 hours at tht ughh i have it today tmmorow and monday isnt that hell its because i was late and im always changing it but owell but yea member that kid i told you about lioke a long time ago abby or what not well he came to my school and me nd him fought like 24/7 but now he goess to a diff school so now im on my own i hate his gf yes hate is a strong word lol) but yea well then time for my next class there will be updates everyday now so look for them bye : )

Love always
Jazmin

0 comments: