Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guess what,

my bby!hey omg wellwhat has happend since i last wrote o well shanna came back she knows i kissed him and she is still with him yes i know!!! she is ridicoulous i hate it she deserves better but she cant see it. but i dont care oo yea and for you information that picture above is shanna and matt yes i know they look cute together but thats in my room lol my name heheseriously HES A CHEATER SERIOUSLY!! but its whatever dude look wow isnt it so dumb i kno i kno oo and the other pic just a picture of me :) i took it yes terday heheh yes i kno thats in my room cause my name is jazz and jazz is short for jazmin lol wow hehe im slow but anyways yea im at the library getting some education so yea and tell me how matt said he wants to be friend with benifit im like 'what the hell' that is dumb i told him im not interested its so funny how he thinks i still like him i do nd all but its a confusing idk but its whatever so i guess i will talk later then before i keep going on alright so bye!!


love always
confused hopeless jazmin

0 comments: