Friday, August 21, 2009

august 21

Dear diary,



Jello : ) how u duin its jazzy lol so whats up my
peoples ok wow lets see here alote has happend over time of life lmao!! duhhhh.... Well im going to movies tonight to have some funn lol with all my friends and brothers anywho ok last time i talked idk when hold on one sec...........Ok back ok i wrote on the 18th which was......Tuesday ok well since then nothing i found out that kid abby likes me im dieing lol but like i said not looking for no relationship i just need to do good in school so i can stay in it maybe later lmao!! anywho but yea nothing really much interesting happend since tuesday well nothing really but like idk im bored thats probs why i am writing anywho i think i am going to go home now lol nothing to do im bored and tired so bye : )

1 comments:

GroovyBandGeek said...

Hey, I'm a Twilight fan too, Stephenie Meyer is great, and I just thought I'd let you know you're like a crazy-good ranter. I didn't read all of your stuff, because most of it is rambles, but that's okay. Because it takes ones to know one you know? Well, when it comes to ranting. Anyways, yeah I'm leaving a comment. And now I'm done commenting. :) Have a nice day.